Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Johnny Depp on Dark Shadows Movie

According to Vampires.com, Johnny Depp is now talking about his much anticipated movie adaptation of Dark Shadows. They report that "though he's wanted to play Barnabas since he was a kid, Depp is still in the process of figuring out just how to show off this character on the big screen." Depp says of his character: "'He's coming around...He's a guy who I think is going to be very interesting. He's going to be a lot of fun in a very outside and strange way. I'm excited.'"

He also adds of the delays in the start of the movie, which was originally reported to film in 2010 but has been moved to 2011: "'I'm working on the script, and it's been kind of a long time coming, but I think I'm getting a script that I like,' he said. I don't really like talking because I'm not really sure what's happening yet, but I'm excited about it. I think, yes, finally for me, it's getting to be the right tone.'"


http://www.vampires.com/johnny-depp-talks-about-dark-shadows/