Friday, March 25, 2011

First Look at Dark Angels!

Dark Angels Revealed by Angela Grace
The first quarter of 2011 has been a real rat-race. I've been wrapping up the first draft of a new story, the plot of another, and making plans for a new non-fiction with a top paranormal investigator.

It's been a busy time personally, too. January, I turned a year older. That's always stressful once you pass twenty-eight. February, I spent fighting one illness after another in my family. Then March brought plans for my oldest child's Sweet Sixteen, had food poisoning, and had my right hand slammed in the hall bathroom door. The physician I saw an hour later swore that it wasn't broken, despite the swelling and intense pain. Now, it's sort of yellowish, has a knot over the pinky bone behind the knuckle, hurts like heck when I bump it, and still has scabs from the cuts, but it's much better!

So, here's a preview of the new book "Dark Angels Revealed" by me, Angela Grace , which will hit shelves May 11th. I'm curious to see your comments on this vampire non-fiction's eye-candy. If you like Twilight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, or any of the top vampires and dark heroes, you'll enjoy this new book. And best of all, you can pre-order it through any bookstore or online retailer.

And if you can get the book to me, I'd be honored to autograph it.